About The Role
The Research Division in USG security is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Business Operations Manager to lead our growing team. You will lead one of the company’s ongoing business operations, drive cross-company new initatives, and work with business units to optimize delivery, improve processes, monitor, and implement conclusions from the company’s business data and day-to-day operations.
- Enable sustainable scale-up, optimize delivery, and meet business goals.
- Evaluate, define, and operationalize new practices into USG security lines of business to improve efficiency.
- Structure complex and ambiguous business issues to define workflows and deliver actionable insights & recommendations for existing processes.
- Accurately define KPIs, develop tracking tools, measure performance to enable continuous improvements.
- Lead cross-functional efforts; build and track work plans, lead projects, and execute on process and technology implementation
- Partner with senior managers across the company on key issues to enable USG security’s scale-up and professionalize our work processes and systems, including defining interactions cross company.
- Analyze large datasets to present meaningful business insights, perform ad-hoc analysis to support decisions.
- 5 years of experience in managing teams in a similar company.
- Background in management consulting, strategy, or business operations roles.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven experience analyzing and delivering projects, identifying deficiencies, and driving solutions and mitigations.
- Superb communication skills – ability to communicate complex subjects to different audiences.
- Able to independently learn new subjects and understand the impact on the day to day of an existing organization.
- International work or studies experience – advantage
- Experience with data-driven companies, finances, investment management, or other similar companies – advantage